DMI MEDICAL SUPPLY CO., INC. (DMI)
DMI is a fast-growing company with diverse business dealings from selling Pharmaceutical Products to the distribution of the high-quality Natural Food Supplement and natural-based beverages like coffee and tea. DMI is determined to create a breakthrough in Health-wellness and contributes to the overall welfare of the Filipinos in particular, and the humanity in general. Its core values are anchored in the biblical truths whereby all actions are concluded. The Company believes on Excellence for the Ultimate Glory of GOD.
A global business leader for superior organic health products that contributes wellness to mankind.
To create a business model that advances the Great Commission.
DEFINED IN TRILOGIC FUNCTIONS
For Environment Conservation
showcase a model of an Organic Eco Farm
For Employment generation
providing livelihood opportunities for the local settlers and highly motivated professionals.
For Educational Transformation
Share the truth, Show the life and Spread the goods.
G- Godliness: doing every task as service to God and mankind.
R- Result- oriented: achieving high-quality products/performance.
E- Excellence: for sustained customers’ satisfaction.
A- Authenticity: genuine product quality.
T- Trailblazer: head and not the tail, a forerunner.
N- Natural: nature-based derivatives.
E- Extraordinary: a testimonial- based promotion.
S- Superior: product quality that meets international standards.
S- Service-focused: demand-driven and responsive.
Continuous innovation to alleviate life’s well-being
- Global Network and linkage
- Promotion and Campaign
- Consider Partnership as Relationship
- commitment to support
- IEC - Information, Education, and Communication
- Reward system/Promo Offer
- In everything: Excellence for the Glory Above
DMIRIEFOUNDATION: GRANT AND CHARITY WORKS
The DMI Company’s access of reaching out and touching lives, a social responsibility, and expression of thanksgiving through sharing and giving, thru:
- Charity and Spiritual works
- Scholarship grants
- Donations (Cash, Medicines, Buildings, etc)
- Feeding Ministry (Regular and Special Cases)
- Constructing Care Facilities (Patients and Watchers)
- Financial, material and manpower support during calamities and untoward incidents and accidents.
- Access for External Assistance (if there are) to serve and share with the marginal individuals and families.
- Doctors for SPMC
- Men's Ministry